Do you struggle with pain, sports injuries, or acute and chronic physical disability?
Our specialist physiotherapy sessions are designed for clients who struggle with sports injuries, general bodily injuries, and physical pain. We provide conventional hands-on physiotherapy combined with exercise rehab. We realise that there are times in your life when exercise becomes difficult because of injury and pain, and because of this many of our trained and certified Pilates instructors are also qualified physiotherapists. In this way, we can combine Pilates with physiotherapy to ensure that you gain the maximum health benefits from both.
If you suffer from pain, you may not be able to exercise normally. We believe thatÂ we can help you to restore balance, stability, and strength to your body by having one of our Physiotherapist/Pilates Instructors work through an individual, tailor-made rehabilitation programme with you.
Our Physiotherapy Team has expertise in treating a variety of injuries, including:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Knee and ankle injuries
- Women’s health
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Breathing dysfunction
- Neurological problems
- Acute and chronic Injuries
- Ongoing lower back pain
- Pre/post surgery rehabilitation
- Pre/post natal
At Peak Pilates & Physiotherapy, our goal is to improve your quality of life by:
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions
- Educating and planning maintenance and support programs to prevent recurrence, re-injury, or functional decline
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity, and overall health and wellness
Solutions & Forms of Treatment
Traditional physiotherapy techniques consisting of joint mobilisation, massage, stretches, and manipulation.
Using the Pilates equipment and apparatus to strengthen and lengthen the targeted area.
Acupuncture incorporates specialist knowledge of the whole body and specific acupuncture points. Our acupuncture specialists bring Â best possible health benefits and healing techniques for amazing results.